You will know if toxins are overflowing in your body if you experience things like frequent headaches, joint aches, bloating, digestive discomfort, diarrhea or constipation, multiple chemical of food sensitivities, rashes, irritability, fatigue, repeated injury, brain fog, or troubles concentrating.
5 things you might not know
about levels of toxins in your body.
- Your body is constantly in a detox mode. Your skin, lungs, kidneys, bowels, liver, and ability to self regulate emotions all contribute to detoxification.
- A baby born today has over 50-200 recognized toxins in their blood stream? Reports from Scientific American and University of Toronto.
- Drinking Alcohol adds to your toxic load. So could the pesticides on your food, the cosmetics you might use, renovations in home or office, cooking and freezing food in plastics, your daily commute, and the emotional stressors in your life.
- You can measure your levels of toxins with hair, urine and blood analysis.
- A naturopathic doctor can help you prioritize your actions and boost your body’s ability to naturally detoxify.
Download your Toxic Questionnaire here.
from the heart and mind of Dr. Laura M. Brown, ND