Napa Cabbage is high in fiber, contains powerful antioxidants, and makes a delicious salad!
- ½ cup oil (not olive oil)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup soya sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- Mix ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- ½ package of Mr. Noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Mix noodles, nuts and seeds in with the melted butter.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake Napa Nuts in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Turn Napa Nuts frequently to ensure they don’t burn.
- Remove Napa Nuts from the oven once they have browned.
- 1 head Napa Cabbage shredded
- 1 bunch minced green onions
- Finely shred Napa Cabbage.
- Finely chop green onions.
- Combine cabbage and onions in a large salad bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine dressing, Napa Nuts and salad immediately before serving.