Perfect for a summer bbq!
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
1/3 Cup Honey
1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
1-2 lbs Chicken Breasts Cut into Bite-sized Chunks
2-3 Bell Peppers Seeded and Cut into Bite-sized Chunks
1 Red Onion Cut into Bite-sized Chunks
Any Other Kabob Vegetables You Enjoy (eg. Tomato, Mushrooms)
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken and vegetables to the marinade ensuring that they are thoroughly coated. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to medium (about 350-400 degrees).
- Drain chicken and vegetables from the marinade and place on skewers.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes. Some vegetables will cook faster than others so keep an eye on them.