1 Can (540 ml) Black Beans
2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1/4 Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Medium Carrot Shredded
3 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Clove Garlic Minced
Rinse and drain black beans.
- Cook and cool quinoa.
- Mash black beans in a large bowl.
- Stir in quinoa, cheese, mayo, bread crumbs, carrot, onion.
- Stir in salt, cilantro, garlic.
- Shape into 8 patties (1/2 cup each). If needed add a tbsp more bread crumbs to help hold the patties.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a skillet (medium-high heat).
- Add burgers to the skillet and cook, turning once until golden brown (about 10 minutes).
- Garnish burgers as you please.